Monday, February 9, 2009

its been a while.. :P

forgive me. i've been busy after a long chinese new year break. Lumut-KL-JB highway has been my routine route for past 2 months. have to catch up with project requirement and so do my wedding preparation. ahaha. tough lady? a big NO. But my family and MyZakwan always be by my side (not physically but mentally) ahaha. Sick a few times, cough, sore throat, throat infection and etc etc.. i guess i have to take a lot of supplement after this. I have my wedding day which less than 7 weeks i guess? ahaha. 14 mac.. uuuuu so scared. for wedding preparation i guess a lot of thing have settled. Here are the list:

  • Selection of wedding date and time(done)
  • Preparation of budget(done)
  • Decision on wedding theme/style(done)
  • Identify colour scheme(done)
  • Decide on size of guest list(done)
  • Select bridal attendants(done)
  • Check catering facilities(done)
  • Select a caterer(done)
  • Select a photographer / videographer(done)
  • Select a florist (not yet)
  • Select dress and headpiece as well as shoes(done)
  • Announce engagement(done)
  • Select bridesmaids' dresses(not yet)
  • Select engagement ring with fiancĂ©(done)

waaaa so far not bad yeh? wahahaha. layter i update summore k. i have to settle other thing first. This time i promise i will update faster. :P

4 comments:

Diha said...

sayang, reception on 15th kn? please say yes..i haf plan on 14th n if possible mlm tu lepas my thing i gerak g perlis...

farah said...

yes2 dear. reception on 15th march. card nnti i anta ye. gimme ur add

Anonymous said...

Fara I want your card too. Eventhough there is high possibility that I cant make it. Tapi aunty fara tak mara kann ? Mummy nak pegi, tapi baby kecik sgt.. heee

farah said...

lhene dearie, i'll post wedding card to u too k. dun worry. ehehe. kalo dpt dtg, i sgt happy but u tgh berpantang ms tu + baby pn kecik lg. so xpe. ehehe. kite jmpe masa i visit ur baby nnti k. x sabarnyeee