Tuesday, October 14, 2008

1st day at Lumut

yours truly dah tercampak kat l*mut. hehehe. More appropriate word is been assigned to new project at L*MUT. so far okay. got 2 new friends from the same project: Max & Nara. both are guys. no harm ye syg!
actually quite happy with the work environment but not so happy with the apartment. itss spooky man! will find new hotel after this. i miss my lovely condo. its not mine. but ours! hehe ( me and My Zakwan) My Zakwan bought this condo and we will start a new life there this march. insyaAllah. pray for us please. i know many ppl out there yg x nak this thing happen. but we believe Allah with help us to make this marriage happen. to My Zakwan.. which is my one and only My Zakwan, trust me "I love u so much". i tau u bimbang i kat L*MUT ni. dr berapa kali u call i smalam i dh tau. Thanks sayang. i terharu sangat. i have lots of ppl around me yg sgt sweet and baik. My Zakwan, mama, abah, abang yon, kak aini, lil hamzah, aman, pkah, mama yan, bpk, kak nonie +abg razak + their powerpuff girls, family ipoh, family kedah and ramai lg org2 lain yg kalo tulis mmg entry ni akan panjang dgn nama org je.
will update about my situation here layter coz i got 1 more meeting.
To My Zakwan.... i love you vewy gummie much.

3 comments:

sang_tikukata said...

Insya Allah kte doakan akak n "your Zakwan" cpt2 get married n bahagia dunia akhirat.

Sori,xdak kredit nk reply mesej~ All da besh kt sane tau..thn dpn leh lawat akak slalu.hehe.

We all miss u so much here~ (senyap sunyi je ofis.ehe)

farah said...

hehe. tq sis.
i miss u so much too.
sedih tau akak kat sini. meh2 cepat lawat akak

Unknown said...

ewah2..dh ada blog ye. Mesti la i bimbang kt u..coz i love u very much! and u must noe that i always support u in whatever that u are doing..kalo apartment tu x sesuai..tuka je hotel ye.."keselamatan diri harus dijaga ya!"..heheh..All da best keje kt L*mut..